More Claases will be added
Knowing God in a Intimate Way
Teacher: Steve Porter
Every Saturday LIVE in the Month of August at 12 Noon EST or 5:00 PM BST
(All online classes available in a private Facebook Group. Other Time zones can watch the replay)
Intimacy with Christ is not an impossible dream. In fact, God has already made these promises available to you through His Word. His greatest desire is to spend time alone with you in the secret place, so you get to know each other’s deepest heart longings. (James 1:2-4)
The secret things that are on His heart are revealed to those who want to know their God—those like John the Beloved, who laid his head on Jesus’ chest and actually heard His heartbeat. To hear the heartbeat of God . . . imagine that. It’s stunning to realize that we as mere human beings can draw near enough to our Creator that He shares the secret mysteries on His heart. God eagerly reveals divine knowledge if we’re willing to draw near and wait on Him.
Do we really want to know our God? He reveals Himself to us because He wants to be known and appreciated. And if that’s the case, it begs the question: why would we settle for less? Why would we settle for a shallow, dead religion? Our relationship with Christ was never meant to be dead and lifeless. He never intended you to have a lukewarm surface relationship with Him. Rather He wants you to come to His throne room and experience Him in a personal way—in all His glory. I invite you to press in to discover the deeper things of God through our special class, “Knowing God in an Intimate Way.”
A Spirit Filled Four-Week Experience.
- Week One: The Great Yearning Heart of God. Drawing Close to the Lord. The Return to Intimacy with the Lord.
- Week Two: Friendship with the Lord. The Garden of Intimacy. An Obedient Heart. The Manifest Presence of God.
- Week Three: Breaking Free from Dead Religion. The Secrets of the Lord. Intimate Communion with the Lord. The Heart of God
- Week Four: How We Draw Near to God and Have Him Draw Near to Us. God’s Invitation to Intimacy. Special Online Prayer, Communion and Impartation service.
The Cost is $99 for the 4 weeks. This includes
- A copy of the E-book by Steve Porter "Whispers from the Throne Room"
- Access to the Private Facebook group where the class will be taught.
- Fellowship and support from other like minded believers that will be in the class.
- 4 LIVE video meetings with Steve Porter. Interaction with others, times of prayer and imparation, and question taking during the class.
Song of Solomon
Teacher: Steve Porter
A 12 week class added in October. More Infortmation will be added
The Deep Cry of the Bride
Coming in January 2019
Teacher Steve Porter
A beautiful Bride walks through the door. The “beauty of the Lord” is upon her, and her face is bright, glistening with the light of the glory of God. Her train is very long, shimmering with brilliant rays of dazzling light. The light is so bright that her countenance is difficult to gaze upon. She is the Bride of Christ, the one who has fallen passionately in love and is eagerly awaiting the coming of her wonderful Groom. In every generation, there are a few rare individuals who break free from mediocrity and apathy to go deeper with God. His beautiful Bride is among them; she is crying to go deeper into His presence. She is not afraid to run hard after God, living a deeper life of obedience. The close relationship between us and our Heavenly Bridegroom is worth pursuing, but it will only come to those who will do whatever it takes to get it. Are you among those who are desperate for more?