Statement of Faith
* The Bible is the inspired Word of God, the only infallible rule of faith and practice.
* There is one true and living God revealed in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
* Man was created in the image of God, but as a result of sin, is lost and powerless to
* The Lord Jesus Christ is eternal deity and is the virgin-born Son of God who died upon a cross to bear mankind’s afflictions and punishment for sin, who arose bodily from the dead and ascended into heaven where He sits at the right hand of the Father, and who will return to earth in power and glory.
* Sin is cleansed only through personal repentance and faith in the precious blood of Jesus Christ.
* Personal salvation is the result of regeneration by the Holy Spirit who baptizes the believer into the body of Christ.
* Believers are to be baptized in the Holy Spirit according to Acts 2:4, and there is a moving and working of the Spirit in lives in these last days.
* We believe in all the Gifts of the Holy Spirit (Tongues, Interpretation of Tongues, Prophecy, Word of Knowledge, Word of Wisdom, Discerning of Spirits, Faith, Healings, and Miracles). These gifts are available to all believers. The gifts are to be operated through believers for the building up of the church and to encourage those who do not believe in the truth and the reality of God.
* We also believe in the 5- fold ministry. The five-fold ministry comes from Ephesians 4:11, "It was he who gave some to be (1) apostles, some to be (2) prophets, some to be (3) evangelists, and some to be (4) pastors and (5) teachers."
* Jesus Christ will personally return to this earth and establish His kingdom on earth